Make a Booking
You can create events and place room booking using our indico page here
Login with your JGU/HIM account credentials is preferred. Note that you'll be redirected to the University identity provider.
Ask the HIM administration if you like to book a conference room.
Conference Rooms Manual
- Open the control webpage on the iPad by pressing:
(Alternatively open http://conference-control.Rest.Him.Uni-Mainz.DE from the provided iPad, not with your device as access is restricted).
You will see the „Standard“ tab of the webpage.
- Lights: Switch on/off be pressing the buttons. Try also the predefined scenarios.
- Connect your laptop via HDMI with the speakers desk
- Switch on the „Projector“ via the web page. Wait up to 30 seconds.
- Toggle its power only once an hour to prevent damage.
- Speaker’s desk mic can be adjusted and muted.
- If needed: connect your computer via USB-Audio to the system and adjust it’s volume.
- No sound? Make sure the room is not muted via „Mute complete room“.
- Wireless mics? Select the „Sound“ tab and control each mic individually.
How to do video calls
- Connect your computer with the speaker’s desk and connect it via HDMI and USB-Audio.
- Start the call and select „Dante Audio“ as microphone and loudspeaker.
- Disconnect all cables from your computer if applicable.
- Switch the projector and light off.